1.Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
“I went to Sarah after returning from months of travelling during which I didn’t exercise and ate mostly carbs (Italy can do that to you). I wanted to get back in shape and educate myself on how to be healthy and decided to see a nutritionist. Sarah gave me amazing advice about my diet and work outs that I’ve been following since seeing her. As a result I’ve seen a huge improvement not only in the way I feel, but also in the way I look. Her advice and guidance were both informative and effective. She’s just great!!!” February 17, 2012 – Katie R.
2.Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value
“Sarah provides excellent nutritional advice, in a way that’s practical to follow. Highly knowledgeable, she’s helped me optimize my health. I’m a big fan.” March 5, 2012 – Jim G.
3.Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative
“Sarah gave me great advice on how to change my eating to increase my energy, and feel better. She gave me strategized meal plans, grocery lists and recipes to incorporate power foods and more nutrition into my diet. She worked specifically with the needs of my family and I to customize meals that worked for us. Sarah is an expert in her field and is so personable and friendly. She helped me a lot. It was a pleasure working with her and I highly recommend her to anyone looking to improve their nutritional health.” February 6, 2012 – Amreen O.
4.Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
“Sarah is wonderful – attentive, professional and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her!” February 6, 2012 – Haidee M.
5.Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
“When it comes to improving your lifestyle, nutrition is one of, if not the most important element to change. But where and how do you start when we are constantly bombarded with various nutritional information that seems to change on a continuous basis? By working with an experienced Nutritionist who is not only knowledgeable in their field, but someone who is passionate about what they do, walk the walk and talk the talk, and who is compassionate about your health goals! That person for me was Sarah. Sarah’s professionalism and expertise goes beyond what I expected of a Nutritionist. When I worked with Sarah as her client, she focused not only on my nutritional needs, but on my mental state of mind, my physical and biological well being, and my outlook on life! All of these components effected me on a nutritional level and Sarah was able to help me bring balance back into my life. This included sleeping better, increasing my energy level, and learning to eat more balanced meals throughout the day. Thank you Sarah!” February 11, 2012 – Donna F.
6.Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, Creative
“Sarah Maughan has provided me with great nutritional and lifestyle advice to combine with my exercise regimen. Sarah’s passion for holistic nutrition, gluten free options and a creative mind has provided me with excellent choices in my ongoing health adventures. Sarah is professional, gets to the root causes of choices, great at follow up and very informed. I highly recommend Sarah as a resource for anyone looking to analyze their lifestyle and seeking to make some better choices for energy!” December 3, 2012 – Karen L.
7.Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity
“I would (and have!) recommend Sarah to anyone who wants a caring, knowledgeable and enthusiastic practitioner. She knows her stuff inside and out (pun intended) and is always available for even the tiniest question/concern – she treats them all with same level of interest and professionalism. You couldn’t find a more reassuring and personable caregiver!” November 7, 2012 – Lea S.
10. Client Success Story – Click here for a full write up by Milena Bratcevic about her experience and results (you may need to scroll down to view it after other testimonials from totum)
11. A whole family I consulted with –
“Sarah partnered fully with my children and me to optimize our wellness and my sanity by providing excellent advice to simplify mealtime while at the same time meeting our range of dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian, etc.). She is smart, funny, dedicated and passionate about what she does. Her depth of knowledge coupled with practical application never ceases to impress. She’s also a great cook!” June 13, 2013 – Jennifer W.
12. Coach Sarah is thoughtful, positive, kind and can help people move past their obstacles. She really helped me see through my issues and work towards positive resolutions. Coach Sarah asked good questions, provided valuable insight and kept me moving towards progress all year. She lives what she coaches, she provides inspiration with her videos and beautiful food photos and recipes. I feel very lucky to have had her as my coach and really loved working with her. – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Cathy B.
13. Sarah was my coach during the July yearlong session of PN. In my coach, I was hoping to develop a relationship that was encouraging, enthusiastic and committed to my success. I was also hoping to be able to eventually share all of my deep dark secrets with that had held me back from being succesful in achieving my goals in the past. …Not only did I receive all of those things with Sarah, but she had an uncanny ability to always be two steps in front of me anticipating something that I might want to be thinking about or doing. She was kind, thoughtful, pragmatic and didn’t let me get away with much if anything and what I got off track, she was right there. If you are looking for a holistic Coach who can help you nutritionally, behaviorally or to help you get a better plan in place, Sarah’s one of the best coaches that I’ve worked with on tough issues. She’s the real deal. June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Tina B.
14. Sarah is a soothing, helpful coach that stays positive and encouraging and helps one to brainstorm how to achieve one’s goals. She creates very helpful videos on strategies and recipes. She reaches out to help. I’m thankful she was my coach for my first year of PN. – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Linda M.
15. Sarah was more helpful to me than any doctor in resolving some digestive issues that had gone on for several months. Sarah is very supportive in her comments and asks the right questions. She is very resourceful and always has suggestions for any problems I have encountered while working with her. – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Sue S.
16. Sarah’s coaching style is perfect for someone who is willing to listen and learn and who understands this really is a journey, a process and not a quick fix. Her attention to detail, amazing listening skills and strong working knowledge of how to assist you finding what your best action would be are really remarkable. I am so very happy she is a member of my “wellness tribe”. – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Courtney B.
17. Sarah is an incredible coach. She has a wealth of knowledge that she is more than willing to share. She has an amazing knack for steering you back on track, all the while making you feel like you are 100% in control of choices and decisions. Sarah is so skilled at not overwhelming you with information, but seems to know exactly when and what to deliver to you at just the right time. She is so genuine and I am so appreciative for all she has taught me. Thank you Sarah! – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Erika G.
18. I could not have asked for a better coach than Coach Sarah. She is constantly positive and encouraging, listens to my concerns, and helps me see a way to move forward. – June 2016, Internship at Precision Nutrition – Esther M.
19. Sarah is a wonderful coach, professional, empathetic and super knowledgeable. She helped me break down the lessons and habits to the core components and focus on these building blocks that really helped me off of a several month weight plateau. – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Harriet M.
20. Sarah really reached out to help me when I needed help. She was always encouraging and gave advice that assisted me in making change and being more in control. I think that is what a coach should do…give advice that helps the client move toward his/her goals. Sarah never lectured: she always pointed out the positive so that I felt, even when my progress was slow, that I was still progressing. I have learned a lot in this program and will take it with me on my continuing journey toward better health. – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Janet R.
21. Coach Sarah really got to know me as a client and would dialog with me about what I could really do and what I needed. She pushed me to be better! – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Val C.
22. Sarah Maughan was a delightful coach to work with! She answered my questions in a timely fashion. She was always available to give feedback via messenger or a coaching call and helped me look at my situation from a different perspective. She gave valuable comments and asked insightful questions, always from a place of respect and a genuine desire to help. I felt safe sharing my struggles and failures with her. She also celebrated my successes and maintained a positive outlook that really buoyed my spirits. She was knowledgeable about a variety of topics and a reliable source of information involving nutrition, exercise, and emotional wellness. I would recommend her highly to anyone who is looking for a solid, supportive coach. – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Coaching – Rachelle W.
23. Coach Sarah is the bomb-diggity! She has an incredibly deep level of experience in working with people who have food intolerances, and when you work with Sarah you are the lucky beneficiary of the wisdom she has developed from working with all of her food intolerance clients. Food allergies and intolerances are incredibly complex, and Sarah is a person who has a passion for figuring out the puzzles that these conditions present. Sarah digs in to your particular situation and gives a level of individual attention that I did not expect from a group coaching program. Sarah helped me resolve some food intolerance limitations that I had been struggling with for a long time. Sarah and the PN protocol helped me finally kick the habit of using gluten-free processed foods to compensate for the gluten-full foods I couldn’t eat anymore. She even helped me find a gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan protein shake mix that doesn’t taste like chalk! I had been gluten-free and dairy-free for about 5 years before working with Sarah. Before Sarah, I thought I was doing pretty well, but my approach was to merely accommodate these limitations… mostly I would suck it up and “just deal with it.” Sarah and the PN protocol helped me to make peace with and accept these conditions in a way that I had not done before. I don’t feel deprived, and I don’t feel like my food is trying to kill me. That shift in mindset is a bonus effect that I didn’t know was possible until I worked with Sarah and PN. – June 2016, Precision Nutrition Program – Lisa B.
1.Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative
“Sarah is not only an expert in the field of nutrition, but a natural at sharing her knowledge and information in a television setting. Her confidence, humour and intelligence certainly shine on-camera. It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with Sarah on behalf of CTV News Channel, producing a lifestyle segment for ‘The Dr. Marla & Friends show’. Sarah’s expertise in her field certainly came across in the piece, and has inspired me to follow her recommendations and advice on the topic we covered as well as many others. In our various conversations and correspondence I have also found that Sarah would be a huge asset to athletes and sports teams looking to gain a competitive advantage. Her knowledge of nutritional choices for athletes is both fascinating and ‘cutting edge’.” October 28, 2012 – Laszlo S. CTV Producer.
2. Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity
“While working on behalf of the Princess Margaret Hospital on the Toronto Weekend to End Women’s Cancers walk, I asked Sarah to provide expertise on nutrition for a training workshop. Participants were very engaged and she handled all of their questions with clarity and ease. She was professional, approachable and spent time after the workshop answering questions one-on-one. She came prepared with materials and nutritious recipes that our participants very much enjoyed. I would highly recommend her consultation services.” March 2, 2012 – Olivia F.
3. “Sarah is an expert with clients who are dealing with eating disorders. She is patient, thorough and very detail oriented. She’s very professional and personable and her clients adore her.” January 14, 2013 – Andria B. (A student nutritionist who shadowed my sessions)